Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

As we gather together to fill our houses and hearts with joy and light this holiday season may you find the blessings and peace of a humble heart.  May the Peace and Goodwill that is felt this time of the year be extended throughout 2014 and may your heart be filled with the joy of giving. 

As we know even a small gesture can be payed forward a thousand times and spread like the light we fill our homes with.  Even that small unassuming child, born in a stable, taught about love of your fellow man, peace and kindness throughout the years. 

May you find peace, joy and light this holiday. 

Thank you for reading my posts and laughing with me as I make mistakes and have small triumphs.  I hope your 2014 is as great as you want it to be. 

I will be taking the rest of the week off to spend with family and friends.  I'll be back on Monday with some tips for a festive New Years Eve party. 

Till then,
Merry Light.

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment