Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas decorating

What kind of Christmas decorator are you?
There are several kinds, there is the less is more, the more is more, the middle of the ground and those that feel that Christmas decorating is more of a chore or thing you just do like preparing for battle or something. 
Me I'm the more is not enough, I don't think you can ever have too much Christmas stuff.  Except this year.  For some reason this year I'm in the less is more frame of mind.  Now that is right now, ask me in two weeks and I could be back to the more is more thought. 
I have so much Christmas stuff that I can pick and choose from several themes.  I can do glitz, glamour, country, industrial, costal, Santa's toyshop or woodland themes.
Once I choose a theme I start at the door where my front door will tell you what to expect inside.

You can tour last year -
http://www.dragonfliesandthistles.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcome-christmas-ah-whoo-ah-who.html

When I started preparing for this year, I went to my Pintrest Christmas board and started reviewing everything I've saved on Pintrest and I am seeing a theme.

 

 


 
So I am thinking of a more rustic chic woodland theme with a bit of music thrown in.  My Mom sent me a lot of old sheet music and I've been wondering what to do with it.  I think these ideas are great.



Aren't they just cute!  My Mother also sent me several hymnals that I can use as well. I will be sharing the crafts step by step this month as well as my house decorated inside and out for Christmas. 
Stay tuned! 
Thanks for reading. 
Stay Safe!
Victoria
 
You can always follow me on Pintrest and check out my Christmas board 


Then there is Facebook - I'm not as active here due to FB rules but I do post at least once a week.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragonflies-and-Thistles/491393717621010

And you can follow me here directly on the blog!
www.dragonfliesandthistles.Blogspot.com



1 comment:

  1. You have chosen some beautiful decoration ideas! I really like the mason jars!
    Thanks for linking up at the Talented Tuesday Link Party :-)

    ReplyDelete