Sunday, August 4, 2013

My first post! I'm a blogger now!!!

Welcome to Dragonflies and Thistles!

A few things to know.  This blog has nothing to do with dragonflies, though I think they are beautiful and my favorite bug out there.  The blog has nothing to do with thistles other than they are Scotland's national flower and I'm Scotish.

I hope to blog at least twice a week.  I will also have an Instagram account as well as a Twitter account.  I haven't set all of those up yet but I'll let you know when I get there.

Here is my Facebook page, blank right now but I will update soon!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragonflies-and-Thistles/491393717621010#  or you can search for me under Dragonflies and Thistles.

I will post my blog updates to my Facebook page as well as photo's of my work.  I promise to share with you the good, the bad and the really ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment